Crusher and mill make coal utilization more efficiently
The exploration and utilization of coal has played an important role in economy development, but causes great damage on environment. Coal gangue and CBM development are the main wastes. The coal gangue is the solid waste produced during the excavation, mining and washing process of coal. It consists of carbon, shale and sandy shale, and has a low calorific value. The carbon content is 20% ~ 30%, some contain humic acid. They exist in large quantity in countries of rich coal resources, which not only piles up the place and contaminate the environment but also causes fire due to auto-ignition. As energy is increasingly short, people gradually realize these wastes are employable. If the coal gangue can be differentiated and crushed by breakage and grinding equipment, such as jaw crusher, impact crusher, vertical milling machine, they can be utilized to achieve economic benefit in roughly five aspects:
1. Filling the colliery. The coal gangue can be used as filling materials in underground coal cavity directly or after processing.
2. Filling the ground such as road building.
3. Generating power. Coal gangue containing rich carbon and high calorific value is used for fluidized bed and circulating fluidized-bed power generation.
4. Building materials. The coal gangue is made into gangue brick, cement and lightweight aggregate to act as building materials.
5. Extracted sulfur ore or other chemical products from coal gangue and other
All these utilizations need crushing by jaw crusher, impact crusher, Raymond milling machine, over-pressure trapezoid grinding machine, vertical milling machine, trapezoid grinding machine.