HPC series hydraulic cone crusher is a new type of cone crusher with international advanced level. It is designed by our company, which brings in Germanic technology. It greatly increased the production capacity, crushing efficiency and the application fields, which is suitable for replacing spring cone crusher and common hydraulic cone crusher in the mining and construction industry, and is the most ideal equipment for large-scale stone factory and mining crusher.
HPC series hydraulic cone crusher adopts computer optimization design to speed up main shaft speed. The unique crushing chamber replace system can quickly replace components in crushing chamber to meet different size requirement.
Hydraulic Cone Crusher Application
HPC series cone crusher with high-efficiency and hydraulic pressure is widely used in mining, cement factory, sand & stone industry. It is used for secondary and fine crush of all kinds of rocks, whose pressure strength resistance is under 350Mpa, such as iron ores, nonferrous metal ores, basalt, granite, limestone, sandstone, cobble etc.
Hydraulic Cone Crusher Features
1. High crushing ratio and production efficiency.
2. Less spare part consumption and low operation cost. The concave and mantle made by high manganese steel.
3. Between-layer pressuring crushing and better finished product shape.
4. Hydraulic protection and hydraulic cavity clearing, high automatization and less stopping production and repairing time.
5. Thin oil lubrication makes the life time increased.
6. Various crushing cavity.
7. Easy maintenance and operation.
8. The crusher can provide customers larger capacity and better product shape.
Hydraulic Cone Crusher Working Principle
The crushing principle of Hydraulic Cone Crusher is finished between fixed cone plate and movable cone plate. The motor drives the horizontal axis of the crusher through triangle belt and pulley, the horizontal axis drive the eccentric shaft bush to rotate through gear transmission. The eccentric shaft drives the main shaft to make the movable cone plate swing at a regulated track from time to time, the materials are crushed due to constant pressed and crooked in the crushing cavity. The finished products of cone crusher are discharged from the discharging opening.