Hydraulic impact crusher also named PFW series impact crusher is widely used in construction material, highway and railway, cement, mining and chemical fields etc. It is suitable for crush the soft and medium hard rock. The size range of feed material (maximum compression strength 300Mpa, the moisture should be below 8-10%) up to 700mm.
PFW series impact crushers have the features of heavy duty rotor design, unique hammer locking system, interchangeable wearing parts, and easy maintenance. This series impact crushers provide customers low capital cost solutions, outstanding performance, good cubical shape, lowest operation cost per ton, and wide materials applications.
Hydraulic Impact Crusher Application
Hydraulic impact crusher can be used in construction material, highway and railway, cement, mining and chemical fields etc. This impact crusher can crush limestone, gypsum, talc, calcite etc. (maximum compression strength 300Mpa, the moisture should be below 8-10%). It is used for secondary crushing process.
Hydraulic Impact Crusher Features
1. Bearing adopts the integrated cast-steel structure, which ensures the perfect match with crusher frame. Meanwhile, it greatly increases the radial intensity of bearing seat.
2. Unique fixing device of blow bar brings higher reliability.
3. Reformative adjusting device decrease the time of machine stop and overhaul.
4. Self-own open-top device can quickly finish the replacement of wearing parts.
5. Larger bearing specification and higher carrying capacity.
6. Rotor analysis ensures stableness and reliability.
Hydraulic Impact Crusher Working Principle
When the hydraulic impact crusher works, the motor drives the rotor rotate of the impact crusher with high speed, on the rotor where installed the blow bar. When the materials get into the area which the blow bars effect, under the impact function of the blow bars at a high speed, the materials are thrown to the impact device above the rotor continuously.
And then the materials are rebounded from the impact plate to the area where the blow bars effects for being re-crushed. The materials from large to small all to be crushed at the impact chamber repeatedly. The process won't stop till the material are crushed to the required size and then discharged from discharge opening of the impact crusher.